Siblings attending this school:
The school asks students in grades 3 - 8 to bring a device that can be used at school to access the internet and complete assignments that require technology. Students in grades 5 through 8 should bring a Chromebook, Laptop, Smartbook, or other device that has a keyboard for typing. Grades 3 and 4 can still bring a tablet-style device, though a Chromebook is still recommended. Typing skills should begin as young as 3rd grade to ensure proper technological education occurs by middle school. (For Kindergarten through 2nd grade students, devices are optional but highly recommended and should be Tablet style)
1. Academic and Church Reference Forms if needed
2. Discipline record or a copy of all discipline reports.
3. A transcript of the student’s permanent record to date, including grades for courses in progress
4. The student’s complete testing profile
5. Attendance records
6. All health records, including immunization form, eye, ear & dental form, birth certificate, etc.
7. For Exceptional Education:
o All psychological reports
o Individual Educational Plan (IEP)
o Eligibility Report
o 504 documentation
8. Agreement to uphold the student handbook
9. All forms found referenced within the student handbook
We believe the Bible to be the inspired Word of God and our standard for faith and practice. We believe in God as revealed in the Bible. He, as our eternal heavenly Father, is the author of truth, love, and faith. We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, and in His second coming. We believe in the Holy Spirit who empowers for service and reveals Jesus in us. We believe that man was created in the image of God, fell through disobedience, and is saved through faith in Jesus Christ.
This will serve as your electronic signature